Which information we may collect on our Users?We may collect two types of data and information from our Users:
- The first type of information is un-identified and non-identifiable information pertaining to a User(s), which may be made available or gathered via the User's use of the Service (“Non-personal Information”). We are not aware of the identity of the User from which the Non-personal Information was collected. Non-personal Information which is being collected consists of technical information and aggregated usage information, and may contain, among other things, the activity of the User on the Service, User's 'click-stream' and activity on the Service, including with respect to User Sites and/or Third Party Sites embedding and displaying an Embedded Veeps, type of operating system and browser, language and keyboard settings, etc.
- The second type of information is potential individually identifiable information, namely information that identifies an individual or may with reasonable effort identify an individual, or may be of private or sensitive nature (“Personal Information”).
- The User's IP address or other persistent user identifier, which is automatically provided by the User and used mainly for enhancing the User's experience and for geolocation personalization and security purposes, as further detailed below;
How Do We Collect Information on Our Users?There are two main methods we use:
- We collect information through your use of the Service. In other words, when you are using the Service, including when you use the Service through any User Sites, we are aware of it and may gather, collect and record the information relating to such usage, either independently or through the help of third-party services as detailed below.
- We collect information which you provide us voluntarily. For example, we collect Personal Information which you voluntarily provide when you contact us directly. We store the Personal Information either independently or through the help of our authorized third-party service providers as detailed below. Only if you specifically contact us and provide potential identifiable information will we store it. You can always request removal of such contact by sending an email to email@example.com.
What are the Purposes of the Collection of Information?We collect Non-personal and Personal Information in order to provide and operate the Service, including for statistical and research purposes; to enable us to further develop, customize and improve the Service based on Users common preferences and uses; to create and provide our business partners and affiliates with aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information; and to enable us to provide our Users with a better user experience, with more relevant Content and marketing materials, and with technical assistance and support.
SecurityWe take a great care in implementing and maintaining the security of the Service, and the User's Personal Information. The Personal Information is hosted on Amazon Web Services, which provides advanced security features. Veeps™ employs industry standard procedures and policies to ensure the safety of its Users’ Personal Information, and prevent unauthorized use of any such information. However, we do not and cannot guarantee that unauthorized access will never occur.
CookiesWhen you access or use the Service, Veeps™ may use industry-wide technologies such as "cookies" (or similar technologies), which store certain information on your computer (“Local Storage”) and which will allow us to enable automatic activation of certain features, and make your service experience much more convenient and effortless. The cookies used by the Service are created per session, do not include any information about you other than your session key, and are removed as your session ends. It is easy to prohibit the Local Storage. Most browsers will allow you to erase cookies from your computer's hard drive, block acceptance of cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. However, if you block or erase cookies, your online experience may be limited. Please note that your browser enable you to disable all cookies (if you do not know how to do this, check out the "Help" file of your browser), however, this may interfere with your use of the Website or other internet websites. If you use a new computer, upgrade or change web browsers or take any action which results in the deletion of the "opt out" cookie, you will need to perform this opt-out process again upon any such change.